What you will need:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience in automotive test engineering
- Hardware In the Loop development/verification
- Database management
- Prefer some experience with Matlab, Simulink, Data Acquisition, Excel
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to be reviewed by one of our specialists.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*