We have both part and full time job positions. We also have entry level to management level job openings. We can assist with paying for college. We have paid training as you will earn $1,400 - $3,000 a month in training. The National Guard assists in natural disaster relief along with overseas ventures. Primarily our members work one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer.
Benefits: Paid training, A monthly paycheck.- Montgomery GI Bill - Up to 100 percent Tuition Assistance for college or vocational training (up to $4,500 per fiscal year, 1 October ? 30 September) - Retirement benefits for part-time service - Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage) - 401(k)type savings plan - Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans) - Healthcare Benefits Available
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 34
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Minimal law violations (no felonies and a max of one misdemeanor)
- ------- This requires you to ENLIST into the Army --------
- To schedule please call: (586)917-2642