Profitabilty Reporting Analyst I
Profitability Reporting Analyst
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
The Profitability Reporting Analyst position is located at 411 W. Lafayette, Detroit, Michigan and reports to the Vice President - Business Finance.
* Responsible for providing financial support for the Management Information System (MIS) which supplies monthly financial statements for each cost center. This position will be responsible for:
* Reviewing monthly MIS reports for accuracy, including research to ensure that financial and allocated data reflect current performance.
* Providing financial and customer support to MIS report recipients, including analyzing and validating reasonableness of data to ensure business performance is accurately reflected
* Identifying and resolving issues
* Analyze, prepare, and interpret business unit financial statements
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
1 year spreadsheet and analytical tool experience (Excel, Word, Power Point, OFSA, Hyperion, SRC)
1 year project management
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's 10,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.