Leelin Home Health Care, Inc. is in search of warm hearted care providers for the Alpena area to provide daily living assistance and personal care services for clients in their homes in accordance with an established care plan.
We offer a competitive starting wage of $10/HR., flexible scheduling completed one month in advance, as well as paid CPR and First Aid training.
Care providers will be responsible for:
- assisiting client with mobility
- transporting and accompanying clients for shopping, appointments, and errands
- medication reminders
- planning and preparing meals in accordance to the client's dietary needs
- accurately thoroughly documenting client services and care records
- light duty housekeeping
The appropriate candidate will:
- be reliable and dependable
- have a valid Michigan Driver's License
- have up to date auto insurance
- have own reliable transportation
- be able to pass a criminal background check, drug testing, and work reference checks
Experience in home health assisting preferred but will train the appropriate candidate.
- Category: Health Science, Wellness - Type: Home Health Assisting
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- Nights/weekends available
Please call 989-356-1453 to set up an interview.