Addon Technologies is a professional IT services company. We have been assisting clients in finding simple and timely solutions to business problems with varying complexity.
We currently have a requirement with us for a Resource Manager role for IT staffing /consulting / technology services. This is a position to be based in Livonia, Michigan. Please revert with your updated resume in a word format if you would be interested in exploring this opportunity.
The main emphasis for this position will be to search, recruit and retain the IT/software talent for the positions with our clients. Looking for a candidate who has good experience in the IT Staffing business (minimum of 1 year). Candidates who has hands on experience working publish Ads on the website for OPT, CPT, H1, H4, EAD and Green Card candidates for Free Software training and H1 sponsorship please apply, others kindly ignore.
They must utilize their demonstrated success in selling, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment and enable sales of our services for contract and/or full-time staffing solutions.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Prospect, identify, and interview new and existing candidates. Conduct initial screening interview, reference checks, negotiate salary and relocation.
- The resource manager will be required to work closely with our Sales and Business development team in understanding the requirements.
- Search/recruit proactively, with strong organizational skills.
- Understanding client requirements and evaluate, prescreen candidates against those requirements.
Use Internet to research and identify new prospects and consultants.
- Publish Ads on the website for OPT, CPT, H1, H4, EAD and Green Card candidates for Free Software training and H1 sponsorship.
- Negotiate compensation packages, assessing relevant experience, education, skills and personal qualifications to determine pay type/rate, relocation benefits.
- Prepare candidates for interview process.
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting seminars that have been approved by management.
- Should be flexible enough to multi task, work extended hours, and work independent.
- The last critical traits we are looking for in this position involve a solid work ethic, a never give up attitude, and a no excuses outlook.
1. This position may require long and /or irregular hours.
2. Some travel may be required.
All Addon Technology Employees are expected to:
- Contribute fully and effectively to the success of the organization.
- Be an ambassador for Addon Technologies Inc development and promote Addon Technologies Inc whenever possible and identify possible opportunities for the organization.
- Be action oriented and take a can-do approach.
- Have very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to multitask and work independently.
Interested candidates please mail your resume to email@example.com
Ph : 734-591-5535.