Addon Technologies is a professional IT services company. We have been assisting clients in finding simple and timely solutions to business problems with varying complexity.
We currently have a requirement with us for a Marketing Manager role for IT staffing / consulting / technology services. This is a position to be based in Livonia, Michigan. Please revert with your updated resume in a word format if you would be interested in exploring this opportunity.
Looking for a candidate who has good experience in IT Staffing business (2 -4 years). Candidates who have hands on experience working with Implementing Partners, Tier-1 vendor and Marketing bench consultant please apply, others kindly ignore.
Only Experienced Professional will be considered for this position.
The Marketing manager must also be able to expand the company's current client base through cold calling, networking etc. They must utilize their demonstrated success in selling, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment and enable sales of our services for contract and/or full-time staffing solutions.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Experience utilizing contact lists, databases, leads, personal networking, websites, search engines, external technical recruiters.
• Should be able to Market the bench Consultants. Develop and maintain a pool of candidates/Clients.
• Follow-up on existing business to ensure retention, quality control, and development of new business.
• Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates.
• Presenting qualified candidates to those clients, and managing the interview process
• Must have understanding of the technologies/platforms in IT
• Ability to sell senior level consulting services to clients and develop business through outbound sales calls, networking, meetings, and client visits, etc.
• Excellent influence and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
The candidate will also:
• Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Be self motivated and target driven
• Have very good written and verbal communication skills
• Have the ability to multitask and work independently
Interested candidates please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph : 734-591-5535.