Position performs various duties within a fire protection fabrication shop using a variety of machinery/tools. Additional responsibilities may include operating an auto welding machine (similar to a CNC machine).
- Operate Machinery/Tools
- Cold saw
- Pneumatic bander
- Handle movement of pipe along the production line.
- Use forklift has needed to move product.
- Completes training curriculum including but not limited to safety requirements while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals with the ability to read a tape measure in " increments.
- Previous welding experience is helpful, not required.
- Metal working experience preferred, not required.