St. JosephSchool and Parish (Howell MI) has an opening for a Food Service Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
- Experienced and knowledgeable about commercial kitchens, state and county health department guidelines and requirements, ensuring all standards are met daily.
- Ensures all state food safety regulations and guidelines are followed and in compliance at all times.
- Prepares and serves breakfast and lunch for school lunch program.
- Prepares menu for school lunch programs.
- Is resourceful with cooking and recipes, providing a quality, healthy home cooked meals on a budget.
- Prepares food and supports Parish and School functions such as funeral lunches, fish frys, festivals, sports banquets and dinners.
- Prepares all Food Service billing for other departments.
- Approves and monitors all food service invoices for accuracy.
- Orders food and supplies to support the Food Service program.
- Check in all stock that is received.
- Complete and submit all government reports for school lunch program.
- Works well with volunteers.
- Enjoys working with children.
- Is a Team Player.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume, cover letter and three (3) references by email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by December 17, 2012.