Primary Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for the filling of all orders for delivery, sales, or external operations, along with handling of inventory for BHS operations.
This is an afternoon position! Hours: 6:00 pm - 10:00pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Picking of all orders and sales floor stock.
2) Computer entry of goods transferred to the warehouse.
3) Fill and/or confirm orders – computer generated and/or manually prepared
4) Perform cycle/perpetual inventory counts.
5) Daily picking of supplies for other locations and placement in appropriate bins.
6) Cleanliness of all inventory controlled.
7) Storage of all rental equipment (BHD, KCI, etc.) in an organized and safe environment.
8) Pulling of equipment for delivery and answering calls regarding equipment in warehouse.
9) Notifying supervisor of equipment shortages.
10) Sweeping and cleaning of warehouse
11) Professionally packaging product for shipment via USPS, UPS or Binson's Truck.
12) Maintain working relationship with all Customer Service, Delivery, Warehouse, and Service Department personnel.
13) Process outgoing USPS packages.
14) Ensure that the warehouse environment/your work area is kept in a clean, orderly fashion at all times.
15) Any other related duties as assigned by supervisor or director.