Leelin Home Health Care, Inc. is looking for compassionate caregivers to care for elderly and disabled individuals in the client home.
We offer a competitive starting wage of $10/HR. along with paid CPR and First Aid training. Flexible schedules made a month in advance.
Care providers are responsible for:
- medication reminders
- accompanying clients for appointments, shopping, and errands
- planning and preparing meals in accordance with the client's dietary plan
- light duty housekeeping
- assisting client with personal care
- accurately and thoroughly documenting client services and care records
The appropriate candidate will:
- be reliable and dependable
- have own reliable transportation
- have a valid Michigan Driver's License
- have up to date auto insurance
- be able to pass a criminal background check, drug testing, and work reference checks
Experience in home health assisting preferred, but will train the appropriate candidate.