Walther Farms is looking to add a full-time Maintenance Helper to their team. The maintenance position assists in the maintenance and repair of farm equipment, vehicles, and maintain a clean safe work environment. Starting Salary - $15.37hr
- Assist with all general maintenance duties including fixture/tooling fabrication, installing belts, bearings, chains, etc.
- Assist with maintaining plant equipment, including preventative maintenance and new equipment installation, and building maintenance.
- Bring any unusual problem or irregularity to his/her supervisor.
- Promote and practice safety and good housekeeping procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned or dictated by position.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand, and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
- This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements; therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident Card Holder.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a driver license
- May be required to work overtime or any shift, including weekends during planting or Harvest operations.
Position is full time 7am-5pm