FTE: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Department/Location: Accounting Department
Wage: $26.04 hourly rate, which equals to $54,164.51 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking an Accountant to perform the day-to-day functions of the accounting unit including maintenance of the accounts payable and procurement function, fixed assets, and account reconciliation.
This is a regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. Occasional weekends and/or holidays may be expected based on the cyclical nature of accounting work, this will be communicated to you in advance. A flexible hybrid working arrangement is available for this position. The employee may perform work from a home office or work site during regular business hours.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and two years accounting work experience
- Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job will be considered.
- Computer skills including spreadsheets, accounting software, email, and word processing
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, methods and terminology
- Ability to create and maintain favorable relationships with staff and vendors
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Detail oriented with proven problem-solving techniques
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to adhere to Network180 policies resulting from the HIPAA privacy rules regarding individually identifiable health information concerning individuals served or employed by Network180
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until position has been filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.