The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Work is performed mostly inside the facility.
• Sitting, walking, stooping, squatting, lifting (up to 30 lbs), carrying, pushing and climbing.
• Riding in a bus for prolong periods of time with noise and vibration.
• Moving through the Center and classrooms. Ability to respond to quickly changing situations in a safe manner.
• Frequent exposure to adverse weather conditions.
• Exposure to blood, other bodily fluids, cleaning chemicals and dirt.
• Must have a willingness to work towards any additional credentials needed to move to the next level in the position, this may include continued education.
• Regular attendance for this position is required, as regular attendance ensures we are providing the services we have committed to provide to the children and families we serve.