The Credit Analyst is responsible/accountable for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential commercial borrowers, determining the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans, and assisting commercial loan officers in writing loan requests.
We are seeking someone to perform the following:
- Gather and analyze credit information on current and potential commercial borrowers and provide analysis of financial information of commercial credit requests to determine the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans
- Consult with commercial loan officers regarding loan requests
- Review updated financial information to detect any deterioration of credits
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in either Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Strong computer skills, including Excel and Word, as well as credit systems