The Fiscal Coordinator is resopnsible for collecting, reviewing for accuracy, and processing official documents related to the fiscal operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for providing regular and timely financial reports to Federal, State, and local funding sources, including ad hoc manager reports as well as accounting software reports. Prepares GJEs to correct general ledgers, as necessary.
- Assists with the preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, including adjusting journal entries and reconciling bank accounts. Balances funds by mail and EFTs to the bank deposits.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll per submission of EWS timesheets. Runs and retains payroll reporets. Processes payroll cover checks and maintenance of backup.
- Prepares and tracks cash requests for various programs
- Responsible for assuring timely payments of obligations to all vendors, subcontractors, and participants in various programs based on availability of funds. This includes ensuring accuracy and complete documentation of all fiscal data including encumbrances of purchase orders.
- Runs checks and EFTs for vendor payments.
- Prepares cash receipts and A.R invoices of services rendered as needed.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly cost allocations for various programs.
- Prepares journal entries as needed.
- Assists Controller in preparing documentation reuqired for audits and monitorying visits. Assists auditors and monitors to identify information and research data, as requested by the Controller.
- Each coordinator will have specific tasks delegated based on department assignment and separation of duties per the audit requirements.
- Assists other fiscal staff as necessary
- Additional duties as requested.