Quality, Service, Collaboration, Courage
Do you exhibit these values and wish to be around others that do? Are you interested in making a difference in your community and the world? Are you looking for a place where you can grow and learn in a diverse, community-minded culture?
Supervise multi-finishing operations of parenteral liquid drug products. All activities must comply with cGMP's and regulatory requirements. The position requires employee supervision to ensure products comply with cGMP's, SOP's, batch record instructions, and that labor and material standards are met. Ensure that planned production occurs on time to meet the forecasted schedule. The individual must have the requisite technical skills to supervise both manual and automated processes in a pharmaceutical or FDA regulated environment and must have the ability to make informed decisions. Examples of responsibilities include:
* Supervise all Finishing activities for small and/or large volume parenteral liquid drug products.
* Effectively coordinate activities by communicating with other operational departments.
* Ensure adequate levels of operating supplies to meet production needs.
* Train staff on good safety practices and enforce all safety regulations.
Full job description available during formal interview process.
* Bachelor's degree in life sciences or equivalent training and/or experience is preferred.
* Two to five (2-5) years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or FDA regulated industry. Minimum of 1-year experience as a qualified inspector of parenteral products.
* Knowledgeable of GMP standards and the ability to follow CFR guidelines. Experience in pharmaceutical packaging of regulated products with a thorough understanding of cGMP, FDA guidelines and multinational regulatory standards is preferred.
* Available for off-shift and/or on-call work, as needed.
What we offer you:
BENEFITS Starting day 1! Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical and dental with the company paying for 75% of the cost is available to you and your family on your first day of work. We also offer vision, life, disability, a 401(k) program, and off-shift premiums.
Paid VOLUNTEERISM Starting day 1! GRAM encourages giving back to your community by offering 16 hours of volunteer time per calendar year.
PTO! Full-time employees accrue up to 3 weeks of time off per calendar year. You choose how to use this time for your vacation, sick, or mental health needs!
HOLIDAYS: We celebrate diversity in offering 8 paid holiday per calendar year.
GRAM supports Equal Opportunity Employment