The Buck Inn has an immediate opening for an experienced Bartender to join our team - Our staff's safety is very important to us and we will be following CDC guidelines to ensure both guest and staff safety to the best of our ability.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customer's identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Must be able to work day shifts, nights, weekends and Holidays
Pay based on experience.