We are seeeking to recruit a Project Engineer to work with our locations and with existing and new customers providing the design and development of prototypes. Assists locations in start up of new product and process production.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviews technical requirements for new and existing products.
- Coordinates responses to technical requirements and identification of the most suitable manufacturing plant with sales staff.
- Support in machine and fixture design to improve manufacturing process. Must have understanding of basic electronics and general machine building practices. Functional knowledge of 3D CAD modeling software needed for developing and designing machines.
- Presents economically practical solutions, detailed designs, and coordinates production of prototype/samples.
- Carries out testing, data collection and presents test reports as required.
- Provides technical support to all departments and manufacturing locations in handling routine inquiries.
- Carries out performance test requirements and procedures as necessary.
- Visits locations and customer facilities regarding various design and production issues.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least two years related experience.
We offer a competitive benefit package which includes a 401K plan with a company match.