Amazon Ads is Hiring!
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, audio and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As Head of Domestic OEMs in our Automotive Advertising Sales team, you will use your 12+ years' experience selling digital advertising solutions to the Fortune 500 C-Level and their ad agencies to successfully grow and scale the team's category's domestic revenues. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the digital advertising world, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will manage a team and act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met.
* 12+ years of B2B sales experience
* Experience managing teams who deliver on defined goals and timelines
* Experience managing teams
* Experience managing enterprise sales teams
* Established relationships with Automotive Marketers
* Prior knowledge and or experience solving problems in an analytical environment
* Proven attention to detail with strong organizational skills
* Bachelor's degree.
* C-Level Sales Experience
* Programmatic & Video Experience
* Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
* Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as SalesForce or like program.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.