Quality, Service, Collaboration, Courage
Do you exhibit these values and wish to be around others that do? Are you interested in making a difference in your community and the world? Are you looking for a place where you can grow and learn in a diverse, community-minded culture?
Identify, plan and actively manage internal capital projects ensuring that they are completed successfully, within approved scope, timeline and budgetary constraints. Projects may vary in scope and cross-functional involvement, and may include implementation of business systems, validated GxP computer systems, new equipment/utilities, and/or facility expansion or facility modifications. The project manager is responsible for ensuring project teams are appropriately cross-functional, and that projects are implemented within the requirements of the GRAM process(es). Examples of responsibilities include:
* Oversee implementation of capital projects aligned with achieving organizational objectives and departmental goals through determining and defining project scope and project objectives.
* Create and manage project plans in collaboration with subject matter experts and area management, including schedule, personnel and budgetary resources as well as scope of work.
* Manage project budgets, in conjunction with the CAPEX program and Finance Department.
Full job description available during formal interview process.
* Direct work experience in a project management capacity;
* Certified Project Management Professional or equivalent knowledge and experience preferred. Working knowledge of basic and advanced project management techniques and tools, including MS Project;
* Prior experience in a regulated manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment is preferred, an understanding of GMP quality systems a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Business Administration, or other related field, and 5+ years of related work experience, including 1-3 years of specific project management experience.
What we offer you:
BENEFITS Starting day 1! Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical and dental with the company paying for 75% of the cost is available to you and your family on your first day of work. We also offer vision, life, disability, a 401(k) program, and off-shift premiums.
Paid VOLUNTEERISM Starting day 1! GRAM encourages giving back to your community by offering 16 hours of volunteer time per calendar year.
PTO! Full-time employees accrue up to 3 weeks of time off per calendar year. You choose how to use this time for your vacation, sick, or mental health needs!
HOLIDAYS: We celebrate diversity in offering 8 paid holiday per calendar year.
GRAM supports Equal Opportunity Employment