Tier 1 supplier of stamping and welded components is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for Machine Repair positions for their stamping facilities located in Chesterfield MI. The ideal candidate will possess the skills necessary to:
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of press room production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform maintenance skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, and/or pneumatic trouble-shooting and repair of production stamping presses and machines.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Knowledge of Minster presses a plus.
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints, and wiring schematics.
- Perform machinist duties as required.
- Perform welding and fabrication as needed.
- Demonstrate the use of industrial hand and shop tools.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively within all facets of the company.
We offer competitive wages and a benefit package. Immediate openings(s) on both the afternoon and midnight shifts.