The Marshfield Medical Center-Dickinson (DCHS) seeks full-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join their team in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
This position works under the direction of a Registered Nurse to provide exceptional care to patients of the Medical, Surgical, Pediatrics and/or Infusion Units.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Comply with best practices in nursing as well as established hospital policies and procedures to render care of patients.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with hospital staff, patients, and care providers at all times.
- Document and maintain data on patient record.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- 19.50 – $25.35 per hour starting pay based on years of experience.
- Health, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Flex spending account for uncovered medical and/or daycare expenses.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution.
- Paid time off (sick, vacation).
SCHEDULE. This is a regular, full-time position with shifts 7am-7pm, 3pm-11pm, or as assigned. This position also participates in the weekend rotation schedule.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing and Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification or ability to obtain within 3 months upon hire.
- Previous nursing experience preferred; recent nursing graduates will be considered.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst patients and team members.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at dchs.hirescore.com