Precision Aerospace Corp, a division of Tribus Aerospace, is US owned and operated. We service high tech leaders in commercial and defense aerospace. We utilize leading edge technology and processes to make and deliver complex, short run close tolerance machined parts and value-added assemblies. Our customers value our track record of quality and delivery success and they are fueling our growth with new and interesting part opportunities.
We desire to build a work culture that reflects our PAC Values. This needs to be a culture Accountability, Adaptability and Achievement. For us to thrive and grow, we need to measure ourselves and constantly seek ways to improve. We also need to stay focused on the needs of the customer. This means we all are accountable to the customer and we strive to make them completely satisfied in our quality and delivery.
This also means that we want to hire and develop top quality talent who are smart, motivated and focused. Some people may not be comfortable in this dynamic and demanding culture and environment. Our long term associates have found that they like the status of working in the aerospace industry. They enjoy working with a higher level of technology and executing a higher level of workmanship.
We are currently looking for a talented Creep Grinder Machinist for our Week Night Shift. Ask about our flex start option, work Sun-Wed or Mon-Thu, pick your start time between 4:30p-7:30p.
- Operate appropriate surface and creep feed (ID/OD) grinding equipment and other machinery as necessary to produce the required number of correct parts in a timely manner according to process documentation. This can include operating multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
- Correctly setup jobs in assigned equipment in a timely manner.
- Perform 1st piece, in-process and last piece inspection using micrometers, calipers, comparators, various gauges and CMM equipment according to process documentation.
- Perform data collection and communication tasks in Job Boss and other applications.
- Perform operator maintenance.
- Diagnose and correct equipment or tool issues.
- Perform de-burr or rework of work in-process.
- Make recommendations to optimize and improve assigned processes.
- Maintain work station to 5S standards.
- Perform all work according to PAC safety standards and comply with all PAC policy and procedures.
- 1 year minimum of successful essential duty related experience; including operation of cylindrical surface and creep feed grind production machinery.
- Ability to use common measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gauges (pin, thread, indicator, height), optical comparators and coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong GD&T and Blueprint reading skills.
- Basic Windows and MS Office skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.