Precision Aerospace Corp, a division of Tribus Aerospace, is US owned and operated. We service high tech leaders in commercial and defense aerospace. We utilize leading edge technology and processes to make and deliver complex, short run close tolerance machined parts and value-added assemblies. Our customers value our track record of quality and delivery success and they are fueling our growth with new and interesting part opportunities.
We desire to build a work culture that reflects our PAC Values. This needs to be a culture Accountability, Adaptability and Achievement. For us to thrive and grow, we need to measure ourselves and constantly seek ways to improve. We also need to stay focused on the needs of the customer. This means we all are accountable to the customer and we strive to make them completely satisfied in our quality and delivery.
This also means that we want to hire and develop top quality talent who are smart, motivated and focused. Some people may not be comfortable in this dynamic and demanding culture and environment. Our long term associates have found that they like the status of working in the aerospace industry. They enjoy working with a higher level of technology and executing a higher level of workmanship.
The purpose of this position is to support the department’s ability to achieve its goals and objectives. This includes performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on CNC controlled machining equipment and supporting facility maintenance needs. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Duties: The following is a list of the general duties performed in this position. It is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
1. Perform preventive maintenance tasks on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment as assigned.
2. Perform unscheduled maintenance on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment to minimize machine down time, including assisting in diagnosis of equipment issues.
3. Perform facility maintenance.
4. Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
5. Perform data collection and communication tasks in Unipoint and other applications.
6. Safely operate a forklift to move equipment and material within the facility.
7. Perform all tasks and maintain work stations to 5S organization and housekeeping standards.
8. Comply with PAC policy and procedures.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer skilled trades courses or curriculum.
2. 2 to 5 years minimum successful prior essential duty related experience, preferably in a CNC machining environment, including work such as mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagnosis and repair.
3. Specific knowledge of CNC machine tool repair, including 4th/5th axis and electronics with brands common to PAC (Fanuc & Haas controllers).
4. Basic facility maintenance knowledge. Ability to read schematics.
5. Ability to read/write English .
6. Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
7. Michigan Driver License and Insurable Driving Record.