We are currently looking for a Deburr Associate to work our evening shift 7:30p-6:00a M-Th
Precision Aerospace Corp, a division of Tribus Aerospace, is US owned and operated. We service high tech leaders in commercial and defense aerospace. We utilize leading edge technology and processes to make and deliver complex, short run close tolerance machined parts and value-added assemblies. Our customers value our track record of quality and delivery success and they are fueling our growth with new and interesting part opportunities.
We desire to build a work culture that reflects our PAC Values. This needs to be a culture Accountability, Adaptability and Achievement. For us to thrive and grow, we need to measure ourselves and constantly seek ways to improve. We also need to stay focused on the needs of the customer. This means we all are accountable to the customer and we strive to make them completely satisfied in our quality and delivery.
This also means that we want to hire and develop top quality talent who are smart, motivated and focused. Some people may not be comfortable in this dynamic and demanding culture and environment. Our long term associates have found that they like the status of working in the aerospace industry. They enjoy working with a higher level of technology and executing a higher level of workmanship.
The purpose of this position is to support the department’s ability to achieve its goals and objectives. This includes the accurate and timely cleaning and de-burring of parts according to customer and PAC specifications. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Duties: The following are the normal duties performed by this position. Other duties may be assigned.
- De-bur the required number of components correctly, and in a timely manner according to process documentation.
- Perform visual inspection according to process documentation.
- Mark parts appropriately with the right tools.
- Clean parts.
- Perform data collection and communication tasks in Job Boss and other applications.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and maintain work station to 5S standards.
- Perform all work according to PAC safety standards.
- Comply with all PAC policy and procedures
- Vision to AS 9100 standards.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of focus and attention for long periods of time
- Lift, push and/or pull 10 pounds.
- Sit at least 80% of the scheduled shift.
- Routinely perform tedious operations requiring hand and finger dexterity.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to recognize and remove burrs in metal. Prior detailed manufacturing work utilizing a microscope, hand tools or other micro-manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Blueprint reading skills.
- Basic Windows and MS Office skills.
- Ability to read and follow detailed work instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Eligibility to work with sensitive controlled data and materials according to ITARs policy and practice.