The primary focus of the Mobile Application Developer is to create and maintain new applications for our mobile payment solutions, PayAnywhere and Phone Swipe. The ideal candidate for this position has experience coding in Objective C for iOS applications. This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company that is a leader in mobile payment solutions.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Develop new mobile applications; enhance features and functionalities of existing mobile applications
- Communicate project objectives with external development sources.
High School Diploma or equivalent; Some college courses preferred.
- Comprehensive experience developing mobile applications in Objective C; additional experience with Java preferred
- Successfully released apps in the iOS Market
- Experience with Core Data preferred
- Unit Testing (automated unit and build tests)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Understanding of code optimization techniques
- Understanding of data security and security related best practices