Our team at HR Collaborative uses our years of human resources expertise to create dynamic solutions for some of the best companies in and around West Michigan. We provide a full range of services, which include working alongside these companies to find the best talent. Check out the job posting below to see if you would be a great fit for us or for one of our clients!
Founded in 1991, Grey Matter Group is an award-winning, full-service marketing agency located in Grand Rapids, MI that focuses on providing highly creative strategies and solutions for their diverse clientele. GMG is obsessed with big-idea thinking – putting together smart ideas with a deeper meaning. For nearly thirty years, they’ve been devoted to the winning combination of left-brain strategic thinking paired with right-brain creative stopping power. To push the boundaries and think outside the box, they hire a stacked staff from seasoned art directors to trendy designers and tech-savvy developers. The team is spearheaded by their founder and owner who has been in the business for over thirty years and contributes to every single project. By combining this team of highly skilled and motivated individuals along with their mission of providing the best solutions, Grey Matter Group has become a highly respected organization that is seeking to grow their team. Interested in seeing some of the projects they’ve done? Check out their website https://greymattergroup.com/.
Grey Matter Group is seeking an organized and effective Project Manager (Creative Traffic Manager) to ensure flawless execution of projects in collaboration with client, account, and creative teams. Reporting to the Founder/CCO, this role will manage the workflow of all GMG’s assigned projects by ensuring they are on time and on budget. They will also monitor the work process of the internal team, vendors, and clients. Partnering closely with a Video Producer consultant, the Project Manager will work to learn the ins and outs of the video production process and eventually own the entire project management process.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Manage the successful day-to-day execution of multiple projects by monitoring all project workflows and shepherding consistent use of the agency’s productivity platforms to facilitate execution
- Own the video production process and provide logistical support for video shoots
- Provide regular updates with account team and clients regarding status of jobs in progress
- Collaborate with leadership and staff to research and identify solutions to improve workflow processes and agency efficiencies
- Identify and hire outside video and creative support resources to facilitate project execution
- Maintain working knowledge of current software
- Participate in weekly traffic/status meetings
An ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience in an agency or in-house marketing department
- PMP or CAPM Certification preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and creative processes (website process and video production ideal)
- Proven experience with project management platforms such as Monday.com, Workamajig or other comparable platforms
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized while managing multiple, complex projects
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
What we offer you:
- $70,000-$90,000 annual salary
- Health, Long-term, Short-term, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- PTO and hybrid flexibility
If you are interested in joining this highly creative and growing organization, follow the link below to apply now!