· 3-5 or more years of System Programming experience, including dump analysis, SMP/E, SMF, USS, MVS and JES2/3 exits, problem analysis and resolution.
· Working knowledge of z/OS internals in JES2/3 environments.
· Three to Five or more years’ experience in planning, customizing, installing, testing and on-going support of Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products (i.e. Compuware, Computer Associates, BMC, SAS, EJES, IBM, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly motivated, and possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Proficient in Assembler, Rexx, Clist and SAS
· Experience supporting Disaster Recovery for z/OS environment.
· Working knowledge of ISPF, TSO, JCL and IBM utilities is essential.
· Candidates must be willing and able to work overtime which includes all shifts, weekends and holidays.
· Candidates must be willing to carry a pager/phone and provide rotational 24x7x365 on call support duties.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in the planning, customization and installation of z/OS operating systems.
· Knowledge and experience in corporate and group security and control policies, procedures and standards.
· Experience with Access, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project for project administration
· Experience in Data Center consolidation
· Sysplex experience
· Unix System Service (USS) experience
· Websphere (WAS) experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline