By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good!
Why Choose Us?
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
By joining the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. You will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best.
Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network? If you share our passion for helping people, Join us- Where your Career is a Force for Good!
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work 100% remotely from home and can be located anywhere in the United States.
About the job:
The American Red Cross seeks an experienced Microsoft Platform Full Stack Developer to join our Humanitarian Services IT team in supporting applications that help to deliver ARC's mission to "prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors."
What you will be doing:
* Implement application design and development across multiple technology areas
* Delivering services and solutions for clients using the suite of Microsoft's PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations
* Keep abreast of new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends
* Identify areas and processes where Power Platform and Microsoft 365 can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement
* Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
* Translates business requirements into technical specifications and decides timeline to accomplish
* Interprets the relationships between data and develops tabular and other multidimensional data models
Scope: Individual contributor that works under limited supervision. Apply subject matter knowledge. Capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment visas.
What we need from you:
* At least 8 years of IT systems development experience, with a primary focus on the Microsoft solution stack
* Minimum 5 Years of hands-on experience working with .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, WCF, Entity Framework).
* Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform - Dynamics 365 / CRM, PowerApps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate, and PowerBI.
* Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Exchange, Graph API, One Note, One Drive, etc.)
* Experience with Azure platform services.
* RESTful API development using Web API and Swagger
* Database development including SQL Server, Azure Cosmos, or Mongo DB
* Experience working with Agile methodology and self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic environment
* Experience with version control systems (GitLab/GitHub/Bitbucket)
* Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum
* Outstanding written/verbal communication skills
* Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server (SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Combination of candidate's education and general experience satisfies requirements so long as the total years equate to description's minimum education and general experience years combined.+++++++++++++++++The legal stuff:Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.Work Conditions: Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to emergency services relief work. May travel and participate in meetings and conferences throughout chapter jurisdiction, state and Red Cross system. Because the Red Cross is a disaster response organization, staff may be asked to be on 24-hour call during period of major disaster.
Our... For full info follow application link.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.