At Trinity Tech Inc. we thrive to provide Innovative and Cost Effective solutions for Quality Assurance and Automation within the Automotive and Manufacturing sectors.
We are currently looking for eager electrical/electronic/automotive technicians to join our Plymouth, Michigan office. As a technician, your role will be to work as a team with other technicians, assisting the on-site engineer to:
· Test, analyze and verify vehicle module systems using Diagnostic Engineering Tools (DET)
· Perform basic level diagnostics in-vehicle and on a test bench for any suspect unit
· Familiarize with various engineering interface tools such as PUMA, Intrepid’s NeoVI, ValueCAN3, GM TECH 2 and Mychanic
· Familiarize with various OEM software Engineering tools including Ford DET and GM DPS
· Regularly interface with plant Incoming Quality (IQ) and Plant Vehicle Team (PVT) Engineers
· Work closely with OEMs and Suppliers’ Engineering and Quality teams to resolve issues
· Support launch activities at the clients facilities, as well as suppliers facilities
· Work off-site at our various clients facilities
· Analyze and report failure of regular line fall out
· Update and close appropriate documents to report line fallout
· Oversee and report on product containments, quarantines, etc.
· Organize and supervise product related sorts, temporary manpower etc.
· Perform a regular walk-around to various points of the assembly process
· Communicate with the client regarding any open concerns or QRs.
· Work with Incoming quality team to cut shipper, provide RMA, carry out and ship defective parts to specified location in an expedient manner for root cause analysis
· Establish a mutual trust and positive working relationship with all customers
· Assist on other duties to achieve departmental and company objectives
- Must hold minimum 2 year technical diploma
- Must be willing to travel and hold valid passport (50+% Travel)
· Must hold valid driver’s license
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Must be coachable and willing to learn
· Must have interest in Automotive Industry