At Trinity Tech Inc. we thrive to provide Innovative and Cost Effective solutions for Quality Assurance and Automation within the Automotive and Manufacturing sectors.
We are currently looking for two eager electrical engineers to join our Plymouth, Michigan team.
· Must be willing to travel and hold valid passport (50+% Travel)
· Must hold valid driver’s license
· Must be coachable and willing to learn
· Must have interest in Automotive Industry
· Test, analyze and verify vehicle module systems using Diagnostic Engineering Tools (DET)
· Perform basic level diagnostics in-vehicle and on a test bench for any suspect unit
· Familiarize with various engineering interface tools such as PUMA, Intrepid’s NeoVI, ValueCAN3, GM TECH 2 and Mychanic
· Familiarize with various OEM software Engineering tools including Ford DET and GM DPS
· Regularly interface with plant Incoming Quality (IQ) and Plant Vehicle Team (PVT) Engineers
· Work closely with OEMs and Suppliers’ Engineering and Quality teams to resolve issues
· Support launch activities at the clients facilities, as well as suppliers facilities
· Work off-site at our various clients facilities
· Analyze and report failure of regular line fall out
· Update and close appropriate documents to report line fallout
· Oversee and report on product containments, quarantines, etc.
· Organize and supervise product related sorts, temporary manpower etc.
· Perform a regular walk-around to various points of the assembly process
· Communicate with the client regarding any open concerns or QRs.
· Work with Incoming quality team to cut shipper, provide RMA, carry out and ship defective parts to specified location in an expedient manner for root cause analysis
· Establish a mutual trust and positive working relationship with all customers
· Assist on other duties to achieve departmental and company objectives