- Troubleshoot mechanical, robotic, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical issues on production/assembly equipment.
- Complete daily maintenance requests and keep accurate records of all work performed.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all mechanical pressroom and assembly equipment.
- Ensure all machine safety equipment is fully operational.
- Install updated safety equipment as needed.
- Provide assistance with welding equipment and safety guarding as required.
- Responsible for maintaining facility equipment including lights, heating, air, and safety sensitive equipment.
- Maintain vehicles including fork lifts, truck, and floor scrubber & coordinate with outside contractors as needed.
- Serve as Certified Storm Water Operator (Will train to acquire/maintain certification).
- Must acquire and maintain CDL class drivers license to service and operate Company vehicles.
- Fulfill leadership role in maintenance working collaboratively with all other functional departments.
- Complete all required work orders and maintenance daily work sheets.
- Adherence to environmental and quality system objectives. Including SWPPP, SPCCP, PPIP.
- Perform routine safety, environmental, and general inspections of grounds, equipment, and supplies to ensure compliance with all safety, environmental, and quality regulations.
- Work hours may entail forty (40) hours per week or more as necessary for completion of projects and/or assignments.
- Other duties, which are not essential functions, as assigned.