CompHealth, a division of CHG Healthcare Services, is an elite physician staffing firm, based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are known for our unique employee-centric culture and the quality service we provide to our physicians and clients. We have received national and local recognition for our outstanding training, culture and customer service. So you can be assured we will provide the training and tools for success, while keeping you motivated with professional development opportunities and ongoing education.
Top 10 Reasons to work for us:
10. Free t-shirts and swag during Employee Appreciation Week
9. Our CEO, Mike, isn't afraid to show off his dance moves at company events
8. You can impress your friends by mentioning exotic terms like "locum tenens" in casual conversation
7. Contests and raffles throughout the year
6. Unlimited $350 referral bonuses for getting your friends and family members to work here
5. You get to make up a fun new acronym every time someone asks you what CHG stands for
4. Generous PTO and health benefits
3. The security of working for a company that has led the industry for over three decades
2. The pride that comes from working at a company on FORTUNE magazine’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For
1. Our providers touch the lives of millions of patients and their family members each year
The Job description is as follows:
The Recruiter will acquire new providers for CompHealth with traveling or temporary assignment interest and availability. The Recruiter will contact, develop and follow up with prospective recruits through a variety of marketing sources such as the Internet, trade shows, referrals and other leads generated by CompHealth’s marketing efforts and through the Recruiter’s own efforts.