Hutt Trucking, a trucking and warehouse logistics company has an immediate opportunity for a 2nd Shift Forklift Operators/Material Handlers who have a desire to work in a fast paced state of the art distribution facility.
Starting wage- $17.65 per hour plus $100 monthly attendance bonuses and quarterly bonuses.
2nd Shift - Monday-Friday 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. + Occasional Saturdays
1. Work most of the day in an environment that is -10 to -20 degrees below zero (with appropriate personal protective equipment). This is a critical function of the position.
2. Load/unload palletized product onto/off of semi-trailers
3. Pick/put away palletized product into a -10 to -20 degree freezer environment.
4. Maneuver product within freezer to increase capacity efficiency utilizing radio frequency terminals on forklifts for proper inventory management.
5. Case pick product to build customer orders within freezer.
6. Complete safety and good management practice inspections as required.
7. Maintain a safe/sanitary work environment for food storage and distribution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. HS diploma or equivalent
2. Forklift experience is strongly preferred, but Hutt is willing to train.
3. Ability to stand long periods of time and work in an environment that is -10 to -20 degrees below zero (with appropriate personal protective equipment).
4. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and maneuver product both manually and with a forklift.
5. Must be able to understand simple math and calculate product totals to build customer orders.
6. Safety consciousness is required and ability to adhere to all safety policies and procedures is mandatory.
Hutt Logistics offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, holidays, performance bonuses, and a 401(k) program with a company match.
Hutt Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, , orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.
Apply today to join the ranks of a highly rated, family and community oriented, logistics company!