Paragon Technologies - Mechanical Technician's Assistant
Department: Service and Repair
Location: Warren, MI
Paragon Technologies, a SunSource company, headquartered in Warren, Michigan, specializes in providing world-class service, repair and re-manufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries. We are currently seeking a Mechanical Technician's Assistant at our Warren, Michigan location.
The Mechanical Technician's Assistant is responsible for disassembling, cleaning and organizing various components.
Specifically you must be able to:
- Disassemble mechanical components
- Clean and prepare mechanical items
- Clean and prepare motors
- Clean and prepare hydraulic units
- Maintain cleaning station
- Other responsibilities as determined by Supervisor
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools
- Ability to operate a fork lift
- Ability to operate a crane
- Ability to stand, sit, bend and lift up to 50 pounds
The successful candidate will have a mechanical aptitude and the ability to work overtime/weekends as needed.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Keywords: Shop Labor, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Bench Hand, Motors