Paragon Technologies, a SunSource company, specializes in providing worldwide service, repair and re-manufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries. We are currently seeking a Servo Motor Tech in our service center located in Warren, Michigan.
The Servo Motor Tech is responsible for trouble shooting, repairing and testing all types of AC/DC and servo motors. Specifically you will:
- Inspect, test and repair all types of AC/DC and servo motors on a timely basis
- Disassemble components and for service and repair including teardown and inspection of unit
- Analyze unit and parts involved to prepare a listing of parts that are worn, damaged, or not functioning properly
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma required; 2 year electronics degree or formal training in industrial technology, mechanics, electronics
- 1-3 years relevant repair experience
- Ability to use hand tools and specific test equipment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs, position stands 95 to 100% of the workday
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, disability or protected veteran status.