McGraw-Hill Education is committed to celebrating and supporting the differences that make us each unique and will not discriminate based on a person's gender, gender identity or expression, nationality, color, race, ethnicity, religion, orientation, disability, appearance or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we will also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Req ID: 40540
Date Posted: 6-20-2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job Category: Sales
Location: Milan, MI IT
Due to maternity, we have a new opportunity, on a 12-month fixed term contract, for a passionate and driven Academic Sales Consultant. You will join our very successful Italy Sales Team, driving both digital and print product sales across the Piemonte and Lombardia areas of North West Italy.
Our new Academic Sales Consultant will create opportunities to introduce our printed and digital content, software and services to Higher Education establishments, working in partnership with new and existing customers to identify and implement tailored solutions. You will successfully achieve assigned revenue targets by closing deals and engaging all with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
Your contribution to the team will include:
• Achieving assigned revenue targets.
• Manage relationships with our partners, including Book Stores and distributors.
• Ensuring our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce.com, is kept up-to-date and accurate with sales information.
• Daily liaison with the Editorial team and the Enterprise Solution Managers.
You should apply if you have:
• A University Degree, or equivalent, is essential.
• A natural desire and passion for sales.
• You are comfortable with selling online, in person and over-the-phone.
• Fluent in Italian and English language.
• Valid driving licence required.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, coupled with a focus on delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, we want to talk to you.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you'll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.