The Courtyard by Marriott, Petoskey at Victories Square is a BRAND NEW, 139 room hotel located off of US 131 in Petoskey, Michigan. This new hotel is scheduled to open July 2019. Courtyard by Marriott, Petoskey at Victories Square has partnered with American Hospitality Management and will offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. AHM presents opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions as well as to learn, develop, and grow your career for the future. With this hotel opening, we are searching for engaged and caring individuals who are energetically ready to work hard for success.
We are currently searching for Housekeepers/Room Attendants to join our team at the NEW (currently under construction, scheduled to open July of 2019) Courtyard by Marriott, Petoskey at Victories Square, Petoskey, Michigan. Candidates must possess excellent customer service and produce high guest satisfaction ratings. The right candidate must possess a friendly, courteous demeanor to all guests and fellow team members. Strive to deliver a “wow” factor of hospitality to all guests. Candidate must be able to work some weekends, holidays, multi-task and deal in a fast paced environment. We are looking to hire Housekeeper/Room Attendants positions prior to opening date. This is a non-exempt, full and part time positions available.
Summary: This position is responsible for maintaining quality and timely cleanliness of all assigned areas of guest rooms and public/common areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of hotel guest rooms and public/common areas while keeping with standards set by the Housekeeping Manager and General Manager.
- Comply with all safety guidelines
- Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy.
- Perform any laundry duties.
- Reviews daily inventory of supplies to ensure completed assignments.
- Acknowledges and greets guests with a friendly greeting.
- Picks up litter in areas other than guest rooms. Hallways, common areas and exterior.
- Performs quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Cleaning of hotel rooms to include, but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, empty wastebaskets, changing bed linens, kitchenettes (if applicable), lobby and common areas.
- Ensure standards compliance with all placements of guest amenities, displays and information cards.
- Reviews daily inventory with supervisor of arrivals, rooms and departures.
- Notify Housekeeping Manager of any repair requests needed for guest rooms and/or common areas.
- Properly log, track and secure any lost and found items.
- Assist any other staff members prior to departure for the day.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
This hotel operates seven (7) days a week, twenty- four (24) hours per day. All employees both management and hourly must realize this fact and be willing to hold a flexible schedule that includes: nights, weekends and holidays