Guest Services Coordinator
Petoskey KOA (PKO)
Are you a customer service all-star who is looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Guest Services Coordinator to cover routine office/clerical responsibilities for one of our resorts. You will also serve as the face of the resort as you interact with current and prospective guests and residents who come to the office with questions and concerns. Apply online today and take your first steps down a rewarding new career path!
Guest Services Coordinators handle the routine office work and administrative responsibilities of the resort, working closely with the Resort Manager and other team members.
* Greet and establish rapport with guests. Field resort comments, suggestions, and complaints to the Resort Manager.
* Check guests in and out for their reservations.
* Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and filing.
* Collect and post security deposits, rent, or funds for other services.
* Complete and maintain resort records, reports, and files.
* Prepare and distribute resort communications such as rule reminders, violation notices, newsletters, etc.
* Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepare supply orders as needed.
* Assist with the preparation of marketing materials.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Education (some HS education required)
* Prior administrative experience
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent telephone skills
* Good problem-solving skills
* Professional appearance
* Intermediatecomputer proficiency, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email and internet
* RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a plus
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
* Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
* Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
* Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
* Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
* Vacation RV site rent discounts at SunRV Resorts nationwide