Project Manager Position at Blue Water Controls
Who We Are
At Blue Water Controls we design and build custom automation equipment. We are located outside of Port Huron, just a few miles from the beaches and blue waters of Lake Huron.
We are a progressive and growing company. Our team is a friendly group of people who are dedicated to customer service, have a shared vision of excellence, and who collectively shape our company's future.
Who You Are
You are an experienced PROJECT MANAGER who oversees key customer projects. You take ownership of a project and have a sense of personal accountability. Your primary responsibility is the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
As a successful candidate, you bring the following to our team
- You have two years or more of experience in project management or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- You are familiar with automation equipment and may have experience in the automotive and plastic injection molding industries.
- You can develop detailed project plans, spreadsheets, and timelines
- You ensure resource availability (internal and vendors) and allocate and coordinate these resources for flawless execution of projects
- You know when to report and escalate to management as needed
- You have excellent communication skills and are skilled at managing relationships with customers, vendors, and team members
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and deadlines
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare (BCBS), dental, vision
- Life Insurance of $100,000 (because we care about your family too)
- Bonus eligibility
- A balanced life with vacation, sick time and more
- Great environment where employees are valued
Our company is headquartered in St. Clair County; a special place to live, work, and play. The county's eastern border is the St. Clair River and stunning Lake Huron. It is home to more than 163,000 residents, abundant natural resources, fantastic year-round recreational opportunities, trails, beaches, community festivals, restaurants, night life, and theatres. Our mix of charming downtowns and gorgeous rural vistas provide residents with an amazing quality of life here in the Blue Water Area.
Ready to Apply?
Send us your resume; we can't wait to hear from you!