To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to achieve each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to execute the essential functions. Must be proficient in the use of a calculator and/or number keypad on keyboard, data entry skills along with an intuition for numbers, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Primary Function of Position:
Post and reconcile incoming payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post payments by recording cash, electronic funds transfer, checks and credit card transactions in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconciles payments received to payments posted to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted in a timely manner
- Perform day to day financial transaction, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Process refund adjustments
- Note accounts of refund information and follow-up
- Post denials
- Scan incoming paperwork
- Insurance Responses
- Other duties as assigned