* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Administers and coordinates emergency first aid as necessary.
* Supervises and provides surveillance of swimmers and guests during park hours and special events.
* Possesses a general knowledge of pools, rides, and attraction operations.
* Responds to emergency situations in assigned zone. Assists in communicating emergency situations outside of assigned zone.
* Enforces the rules and regulations of the waterpark.
* Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
* Possesses a general knowledge of the activity pools and flume attractions.
* Provides superior customer service to all guests by assisting all in a polite and expedient manner.
* Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
* Performing within Ellis Certification standards.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* No experience required, training provided
* Must be at least 16 years of age.
* Ability and willingness to achieve Certification in First Aid, CPR and Ellis & Associates Lifeguard Training.
* Good oral communication skills.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Swim 50 yards in 4 ft. of water and retrieve a 10lbs brick at bottom of water.
* Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
* Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis.
* Standing for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Employer's Job# 5000492650906
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.