Start Your Story at Speedway!
Speedway is among the top convenience store chains in the nation and a top employer! We are looking for management candidates ready to take on an exciting, fast-paced work environment. Speedway offers extensive training programs helping ensure you are prepared for the challenge and ready to accept the rewards that result from successfully managing a top Speedway team!
What Speedway brings:
A focus and dedication to your success! Speedway is committed to training and the continued development of its management staff.
- Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
- Speedway Assistant Managers are supported by their General Managers and teams of professionals all motivated to ensure the success of our Assistant Managers
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
- Maintaining high employee retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store and foodservice area is presentable and that all products are in-stock
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs in order to ensure the foodservice area maximizes sales and profits while maintaining asset controls
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- Ordering products, managing inventory levels, and verifying deliveries
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience as an assistant manager, team lead, or key holder, this is the position for you! Best in class benefits and advancement opportunities throughout the organization; if any of this speaks to you, we need to talk! Training positions are available now. This is the entry point for all levels of Speedway management.