We bring you the future you were always promised.
Henry Ford completely changed the world of transportation. Dataspeed is doing it again. Founded in 2008, Dataspeed has been transforming the automotive, mobility and industrial industries through the highly specialized development of drive-by-wire Autonomous Vehicles (AV). From highly-complex software engineering to dynamic mechanical systems, Dataspeed’s expert engineers understand the electronics, software and hardware applications needed to develop innovative solutions. Dataspeed’s ADAS Kit forms the base for a driverless development vehicle. This technology allows car companies, automotive suppliers, and universities to create their own driverless car solutions and save time in the development process. With over 450 AV test vehicles on the road today, equipped with our technology, Dataspeed is motivated to make technology safe, reliable and cost-effective. The future you were always promised.TM
The Industry-Leading Drive-by-Wire Kit
Over 450 vehicles have been outfitted with the ADAS Kit.
Dataspeed’s ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) Kit provides a unique and compatible research and development platform for Autonomous Vehicle (AV) technologies. The ADAS Kit allows for seamless control over a vehicle’s throttle, brake, steering and shifting to enable testing for AV applications. Additionally, the ADAS Kit features full by-wire control with little modification to the vehicle, and without adding any actuators. Dataspeed’s growing fleet of autonomous test vehicle platforms includes the Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ, Chrysler Pacifica, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Ford F150.
- Design, development and delivery of sub-systems and components from initial concept to production release
- Maintain clean, organized 3D models and assemblies
- Knowledge of rapid prototype methodologies
- Collaborate daily within the design team, specifically with fellow engineers/designers to obtain the best final product/design
- Revise drawings as required through detailing, manufacturing, or field changes
- Develop cost-effective, standardized designs
- Support project, departmental, and business objectives for design direction, quality, budget and schedule.
- Experience with Arena