Essential Functions of Role:
This is “hands on” non- production operation role.
- Meeting USDA, HACCP, GMFP, and Company standards under the supervision of a Lead, the functions of this role are to move, relocate, stack & re-stack boxed product.
- Operating under the OSHA & MIOSHA safety standards and rules when using any machinery.
- And any other tasks assigned by the Lead or Manager.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience with Hi-Lo, or prior experience in a shipping& receiving and/or warehouse setting.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to understand the English language.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Hi-Lo Operator’s license
- Must be able to wear necessary Personal Protective Wear required while performing role.
- Protective Eye Wear
- Ear plugs
- Hard hat
- Impervious boots
- Cotton gloves
- And any other equipment required