We are currently looking for Machine Operators to join our community in Ludington, MI!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy the following benefits from their first day of employment:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401K & company match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for overtime (Paid at time and a half)
As a Machine Operator, you will:
Set up, operate, and maintain various work centers and/or equipment, ensuring production of quality products per engineering specifications. Work centers and equipment include, but are not limited to, Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) mills, various presses, Numerically Controlled (NC) side trim rail presses, cut off saws, and complex miter saws.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience (equivalent work experience is defined as manufacturing work experience OR combination of education and manufacturing work experience, three years manufacturing work experience equals one year of formal education)
- 2 years manufacturing experience required OR 1 year at Haworth OR be a Certified Machine Operator from accredited educational/vocational facility.
- Ability to lift/move products weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in Ludington, MI without relocation assistance
- Flexing work schedule and overtime may be required including weekends and/or holidays per business demands
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- 1 year of general machinery experience highly preferred.
- Computer experience, including keyboard/mouse skills.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments, such as gauges and tape measures.
- May learn to operate forklift and/or hi-lo, if ablility to obtain and retain valid hi-lo license.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Requires ability to multi-task and operate various machines/equipment.
- Ability to work as contributing member within team environment.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities. HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We value our customers. We value our members. We value integrity. We value continuous learning. We value results. We value our world.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, , pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact email@example.com.