Provides direction as subject matter expert on Logicalis, Partner, and Industry Commercial solutions. Enables field sales and pre-sales functions through training and use case development and works with Marketing to create demand for Logicalis solutions. Engages with clients to help launch new offerings and/or provider senior level pursuit leadership. Sets strategy for services engineering and ensures practice delivers on commitments. Manages solution lifecycle of offerings. Collaborates with brand managers to ensure engagement with top tier partners and alignment with new and emerging ecosystem partners to Logicalis vision. Contributes, as active member, to overall Practice strategy and go-to-market plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Trains and educates sales teams on Logicalis offerings-special emphasis on Security champions.
- Works to continually improve and shape our sales and technical messaging to field and to clients with emphasis on simplicity and clarity.
- Provides internal communication and updates on Logicalis offerings.
- Develops and maintains sales tools including battlecards, points of view, workshop collateral.
- Provides oversight and guidance on allocation of technical pre-sales resources in partnership with pre-sales team and with fellow Practice leaders.
- Initiates offering ideation and development.
- Aligns with key OEM and services partners in support of Logicalis offerings.
- Develops Workshop / Consulting offerings.
- Assists Director, Architecture in setting pricing strategies over offering life-cycle.
- Establishes and ensures value propositions are made in concert with adjacent practice disciplines and to adjacent practices.
* Customer Engagement
- Assists and leads as necessary with consultative and transformative sales opportunities
- Provides input to Account Planning for key accounts.
- Fosters executive customer engagement.
- Facilitates customer meetings.
- Takes ownership with pre-sales leadership team on executing Security workshops and EBCs.
* Brand Awareness
- Assists product/brand marketing with content creation.
- Participates as SME at key industry events.
- Develops blog and podcast content.
* Partner Engagement & Management
- Fosters, in partnership with brand management, collaborative relationship with key ecosystem partners.
- Identifies and helps nurture, develop, and bring to market key partner led portfolio solutions.
- Builds key relationships at all levels of Partners' field and HQ teams.
* Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
* Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
* Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
* 10 years of relevant experience in business development and/or solution based selling background within Cybersecurity industry.
* High level knowledge of regulatory and compliance as it relates to Cybersecurity and Risk Management.
* Familiarity with Cybersecurity Frameworks (CIS CSC 20, NIST CSF, ISO 27000 series, etc.).
* Experience and comfortable presenting Cybersecurity concepts in small to large groups.
* Understanding of security for Cloud and IoT use cases.
* Comfortable selling and developing solutions for security across Product, Professional Services and Managed Security Services.
* Experience in marketing and market development, especially in Cybersecurity.
* Experience leading and supporting new business efforts.
* Excellent understanding of current IT trends and their impact on business strategies with strong technical acumen to understand wide variety of solutions.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Communicates effectively with broad base of people at all levels of organization, both verbally and in written form.
* Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
* Versatility, flexibility, and ability to set priorities.
* Analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills.
* Sound judgment, decision making and problem-solving skills.
* Results and execution focused, high drive, self-starter, and self-motivated.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.