Paragon Technologies, a SunSource company, specializes in providing worldwide service, repair and re-manufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries.
We have a challenging opportunity for a Servo Valve Lab Manager. This individual will be a vital part contributor by integrating our technologies and processes to meet our customer's needs.
Specifically you will:
- Be an inspirational coach to 3 techs and lead them to their highest potential
- Inspect, test and repair all types of hydraulic, servo and proportional valves on a timely basis
- Analyze unit and parts involved to prepare a listing of parts that are worn, damaged, or not functioning properly.
- Evaluate and develop processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials methods.
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Education - Associate's Degree; or any suitable combination of work experience and training.
- 5 years of experience required. Must demonstrate a track record of process efficiency achievements and experience with standardization and quality processes.
- Improve efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.