Talent development is not only one of the most important drivers of employee engagement for Logicalis but also the main focus area of the Logicalis Ideation employee strategies for Vision 2020 and whilst some successful group-wide talent development initiatives have been launched in recent years, the next phase for Logicalis is to ensure that a wider population across Logicalis are accessing great development opportunities.
This is a key new leadership role for Logicalis Group reporting to the Group HR VP with the responsibility for group-wide talent development initiatives, to support the growth plans of the business and help attract and retain top talent across the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include.
* Ownership and development of current group-wide talent programmes such as the Leadership Academy and the High Potential programme (replicating the Europe programme across each region over the next two years) and gro up-wide people and business skill webinars for all Logicalis employees .
* Support the identification of vital strategic capabilities needed across the Group to deliver the Company vision and look at ways in which to define and develop stronger capability aligned to those required capabilities. Collaborate with leaders across the business to support the development of a "Grow Our Own" programme in some key technologies where there are scarce resources available in the market, such as Security & IoT.
* Having conducted an appropriate group-wide training needs analysis, work with the Group and operation leaders to build future group-wide development programmes that will support the delivery of the strategy. Write proposals and successively gain funding to support development where required (eg support the design of the Technical Academy for H2 FY20).
* Act as an executive coach to key executives and leaders within Group and across the operations as and when r equired. Also develop line manager coaching capabilities across the business, as we move to a more ongoing coaching and performance feedback model.
* Oversee the roll out of Predictive Index profiling for all operations to use for talent development and recruitment activities.
* Support the successful communication and implementation of the Logicalis competency framework. Create access to learning material to support employees and managers who have identified a particular competency as a development area.
* Support the learning elements of a future career band project across the group .
* Support operation HR leaders with their local talent development needs, sharing best practices from other regions where appropriate. Over time, develop a talent development network within the operations to aid the roll out of group-wide training projects. Finally, adapt group sponsored trainings where appropriate to the local audience needs (ie language / culture ) whilst ensuring consistency.
* Support individual leadership development following agreed outputs from the annual talent and succession planning review meetings with the operations.
* Support Logicalis operations outside of the Americas to access more online learning solutions to develop their employees and investigate roadmap options for a group-wide learning management system in the future.
* Develop talent development reports to help demonstrate the investment being made in Logicalis employees across the group and analyse results to help with continuous improvement (satisfaction surveys, adequacy to learning needs, etc.)
* Forecast and manage the group training budget
* Significant leadership experience within Learning & Development
* Experienced executive coach
* Excellent presentation, facilitation and training delivery skills with small and large groups
* Proven experience developing content for high value organisational programmes in such topics as Leadership, High Performance Coaching, Change Leadership as well as developing technical capabilities etc.
* Proven experience of working internationally and successfully collaborating with leaders from different cultures
* Experienced in the procurement and management of suppliers and management of budgets
* Experience in building strong partnering relationships with the business
* Ability to adapt style to different audiences and influence and challenge where appropriate
* Inquisitive, persuasive, honest and discrete
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
* Bachelor's Degree (desirable)
* Advanced knowledge of learning and people development planning, practices and techniques
* Strong commercial acumen ideally served with experience within the IT industry
* Effective communicator at all levels (verbal/written)
* Project management qualification (desirable)
* Practitioner in various profiling tools
* Professional and diligent and also detail orientated
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
* Satisfaction surveys from group-wide programme participants as well as feedback from their line managers.
* Development and opportunity metrics from the Company Employee Engagement Survey
* Retention and promotion statistics for group led talent programmes