Michigan Works! West Central is looking to hire a full-time Quality Assurance Performance Specialist.
This position will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the One Stop Management Information System (OSMIS) for all State and Federally Funded Workforce Development Programs. They will be responsible for developing and running reports from the APEX Quarry system for all programs no less than monthly. The Quality Assurance Performance Specialist will also be responsible for internal programmatic monitoring for all workforce development programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Actively involved in monitoring the OSMIS system to ensure quality assurance of program services.
- Establishes user accounts, permissions, and subscriptions for OSMIS, Pure Michigan Talent Connect, MILogin, and SalesForce for all Michigan Works! West Central Staff and partner agencies.
- Audits all systems to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency through the six county area.
- Coordinates files and data analysis to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal requirements and policies.
- Runs edits, reports, and verification checks on participant data to ensure accuracy of information and completeness of files.
- Maintains an atmosphere that protects the privacy of confidential information pertaining to participant records.
- Collaborates with Deputy Director, Talent Development Managers, Talent Specialists, and Business Services Staff.
- Prepares reports on enrollments, services provided, program exits, and federal performance measures for all workforce development programs on a scheduled basis and special reports as requested.
- Conduct periodic and scheduled internal reviews of all participant files to ensure that processes, and procedures are followed.
- Audit all systems to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency throughout the six county area.
- Monitors participant data ensuring that all records are consistently in compliance with State and Federal requirements.
- Participates in performance/quality assurance meetings as required.
- Assists with the implementation of staff development in the area of information management, makes presentations as needed.
- Provides feedback on internal monitoring findings through continuous engagement, monitoring and input to leadership on improvements and enhancements to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Conducts desk reviews of jobseeker files related to program compliance and expenditures.
- Maintains knowledge of current federal, state, and local policies and ensure all work meets guidelines.
- Reports compliance problems or concerns to the appropriate staff.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Attends relevant trainings, conferences, and state wide meetings as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of Michigan Works! West Central.
Work closely with Michigan Works! West Central staff.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position.
SALARY RANGE: $32,635 - $43,763